Corail Pillar Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ February 24, 2021 ❘ 2,955 views
Corail Pillar Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft adds into the game decoration blocks in the form of colorful pillars with many sizes.
As a light-weight mod whose only function is adding new pillars into the game for decoration, Corail Pillar introduces more than 50 types of pillar blocks to the players.
There are many pillar blocks with different sizes, shapes, and colors that can meet all kind of needs.
Basic crafting recipe (1 large pillar can be crafted from 2 smaller ones):
Not just for decoration, pillars can also be used to put up torches, ladders and other items.
Players can also install these following support mods for Corail Pillar:
- QUARK & BOTANIA : https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/corail-pillar-extension-quark
- BOP: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/corail-pillar-extension-biomes-oplenty
- FORESTRY: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/corail-pillar-extension-forestry
- CHISEL: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/corail-pillar-extension-chisel
You can download the latest version of the Corail Pillar Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Corail Pillar Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Corail Pillar.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!