Comforts Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Sleep anywhere at anytime in Minecraft)By tmq ❘ 4 days ago ❘ 5,182 views
Comforts mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft is a mod programmed and designed for the purpose of changing, upgrading the game’s sleep mechanism by introducing new items around this activity. With these items you can master the time, making life easier.
Comforts bring to your Minecraft world sleeping bags and colorful hammocks so you can sleep anywhere at any time! These items allow you to use them as a bed but will not allow players to save spawn point when used. So what is it effects? Its effect is to help you get rid of the darkness, “fast forward” time to morning so you do not have to face the monster anymore!
Just like beds in Minecraft, players can create 16 types of hammocks/sleeping bags with 16 different colors. The difference between a sleeping bag and a hammock is that the player can choose according to their purpose: Sleeping bags can be stacked and more convenient than hammocks to use while on an adventure, it allows you to sleep both in day and night while hammocks can only be used during day, but it will help you “fast forward” to the night if you are looking for monsters!
How to Install Comforts 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Comforts.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!