CombatEdit Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (bring back 1.8 combat)By Smod Staff ❘ February 28, 2021 ❘ 68 views
CombatEdit Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 will remove the Attack Speed system and it will allow you to swing your weapon continuously while still dealing enough damage.
“The Combat Update” is one of the most controversial updates in the Minecraft community. If you do not know, The Combat Update is a major update. Overall, its content is not bad at all. However, it adds an “Attack Speed” system to Minecraft that makes many players unsatisfied. Especially the players who like PVP.
This “Attack Speed” system causes the player to wait a while before swinging his weapon in order to deal a significant amount of damage.
If you are one of the players who do not like this feature of Minecraft then CombatEdit will be a mod for you.
Attack Speed system and it will allow you to swing your weapon continuously while still dealing enough damage.
Since the attack speed is no longer available, CombatEdit has also reduced the damage dealt from Ax for a better balance.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.