Colytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Attach Your Elytra To Your Chestplate!)By tmq ❘ February 19, 2021 ❘ 8,370 views
Colytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft a new feature that allows players to pair Elytra into the chestplate. This feature of Colytra will make it possible for you to use Elytra without sacrificing a large amount of armor.
To pair Elytra with your armor is very simple. You only need to put Elytra and your chest armor into the crafting box.
Colytra has 3 distinct modes depending on how you customize (in its config file):
- Normal: Your chest armor and Elytra exist separately. That is, they will have their own durability (and separate erections if any). When repairing, you can use Phantom Membrane to repair Elytra. With Normal mode, you can separate Elytra and chest armor when placing them in the crafting slot.
- Unison: Your chest armor and Elytra will become one. Their enhancement will be put together. Durability is also general. You cannot separate them anymore.
- Perfect: Like Unison when flying, your armor will not lose durability.
You should also note that Colytra for version 1.12.2 is different from versions for 1.13.2 and above. In version 1.12.2, you will need to use Anvil to combine them. Along with a lot of other things too!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Caelus API (for 1.13.2 & 1.14.4)
How to Install Colytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Colytra-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!