CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ November 15, 2018 ❘ 118,609 views
CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a mod having the same author with CodeChickenCore, add some algorithms for those mods using this library.
It is not really an independent mod; CodeChicken Lib helps Minecraft to read and execute some algorithms relating to render, 3d model, some customizations, and settings relevant to the code … If you intend to use this, you should install some mods in the following:
Ender Storage Mod (Ender Storage Mod will satisfy you with the ability to upgrade and connect all Ender Chests together base on the color code of each chest.)
ChickenChunks Mod (Load chunk automatically!)
…and some other mods run CodeChickenCore.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CodeChicken-Lib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!