Campfire Overhaul Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4By Smod Staff ❘ 7 days ago ❘ 34 views
Campfire Overhaul Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that will improve the Campfire block in Minecraft.
Campfire in Minecraft is a fairly limited block in its usefulness. It can be used for lighting and baking. However, it can only bake 4 dishes at a time. In fact, it is mainly used for smoke effects. Campfire Overhaul will make Campfire more interesting.
First, it will give Campfire (and Soul Campfire) a new crafting recipe. Campfire will now also not be lit in the first place, you need to use Flint and Steel, Fire Arrows, Fire Charges, etc. to light it.
Next, the regular Campfire will now also have a limited igniting time. As for Soul Campfire, it can burn forever.
Campfire can now turn Logs into Charcoal, Dry Sponges into Wet Sponges, and Clay into Bricks.
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!