Camera Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Camera for Minecraft!)By tmq ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 4,155 views
> for Minecraft 1.16.4 – Mirror link > for Minecraft 1.16.4 – Mirror linkCamera Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a pretty interesting mod for Minecraft. As its name suggests, Camera Mod adds to a Minecraft camera!
To get started, you will need to build the camera. It’s not too expensive, you only need 6 Iron Ingots, 1 Redstone, 1 Wooden Button and 1 Glass Pane. Once you have the camera, you’ll need Paper because every time you take a picture, the camera will use 1 Paper. To take a photo, just hold the camera up, point to the direction you want to capture and right click. You can also take a “selfie” by pressing F5 to change the angle of view and capture! The camera also has “recovery time” so you can’t press the right mouse button continuously.
After shooting, you will see an image appear in your inventory. Right mouse when holding it on hand will show you the photo you just took. When you point at it, there is information on the photographer and when to take the photo. You can do many things with your photos such as: Create a photo frame and put the picture in; Rename the photo to your liking and finally create a copy of it by merging it with Paper in the crafting table
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Camera 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Camera-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!