BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ January 2, 2019 ❘ 158,022 views
BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a famous mod since the early day of Minecraft. It presents in many major mod packs, together with other iconic mods such as MineFactory Reloaded, Equivalent Exchange or Industrial Craft 2. This is an extremely powerful mining based mod, and we would highly recommend it!
Tekkit, Feed The Beast or Project Ozone are some of the most popular mod packs in the Minecraft community, and all of them have BC in their setups due to the convenient that BC brings into the game: drilling rig, items transport tube, energy generator, building machines … Those items have expanded Minecraft replay value for players.
If you like to play mods with complex machinery like Industrial Craft, Thermal Expansions or MineFactory Reloaded, then BuildCraft is the perfect mod for you. BC is made based on the old 1.7.10 version, but the creator updates it regularly so there is hardly any bug or glitches. Build Craft requires Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and Forge Mod Loader to run.
Automate destruction and construction
With BuilCraft, you can build and use a Buildcraft Quarry, build a steam engine, and hook up a combustion engine power plant to a quarry.
Craft a Minecraft oil pump, extract oil and move it to oil tanks with the Build Craft 2 Mod.
How to Install BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, BuildCraft.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!