BiblioCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ October 6, 2020 ❘ 214,847 views
BiblioCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into Minecraft a series of new choices so you can decorate your house with the unique and incredibly diverse range of furniture.
If you’re a veteran player of Minecraft, you must have visited many forums and website in search of new mod to improve your Minecraft experience. If so then surely you’ve heard the name of this mod. It is a highly popular mod that is used in many different mod packs to improve on decoration and architecture. BiblioCraft can make any building-freak fall in love with the enormous amount of decorative items that this mod bring into the game.
Tables, chairs, armchairs, lamps, bookcases, glass cabinets … comes with all kinds of material and color that can be selected and artfully combined to fit in any buildings. BiblioCraft brings a new breeze of fresh air in architecture and interior designing. Moreover, the development team is ready to listen and resolve any requests, as well as regularly taking care of all arising issues after installing. BiblioCraft can be regarded as one of the most perfect and most user-friendly mods ever made. You should install NotEnoughItems or similar to know about the recipes, as well as Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12, and Forge Mod Loader for a better experience.
- 1.10.2+ version: Typesetting table, printing press and a lot more besides. Check it out.
How to Install BiblioCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the BiblioCraft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!