AzureDooms Angel Ring Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (give you Creative flight)By Smod Staff ❘ 2 days ago ❘ 382 views
AzureDooms Angel Ring Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds to the game only one extremely powerful item.
The item that the mod adds is called Angel Ring. The use of Angel Ring is to allow the holder to have the ability to fly exactly like in Creative mode.
Angel Ring has a fairly expensive crafting recipe, but it’s incredibly worth crafting. You will need 6 Gold Ingots, 2 Feathers and 1 Elytra to build it. This means that to be able to craft the Angel Ring you will need to defeat the Ender Dragon and then go to End City to be able to get the Elytra.
Once you have an Angel Ring, you need to put it on the “Ring” box (the special storage box from the Curios API) so you can fly. The Angel Ring also makes you immune to damage falling from above!
AzureDooms will also have 2 versions for Forge or Fabric for you to choose from.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!