Autumnity Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Maple Forest, Maple Trees and More!)By tmq ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 527 views
Autumnity Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 add to Minecraft new things with a fall theme!
What Autumnity adds:
- New Maple Forest Biome. Maple forests are colorful forests stuck in perpetual autumn. They are home to snails and colorful maple trees.
- New tree – Maple Tree. Maple trees are found most commonly in maple forests, but they also generate rarely in normal forests. Stripping a maple log with an axe has a chance to reveal sap underneath its bark. The sap can be harvested using a glass bottle and be made into syrup using a furnace. Combining a syrup bottle, a milk bucket, an egg and two wheat will in the crafting grid will create a pancake!
- New mob – Snail. Snails are friendly creatures that live in maple forests and pumpkin fields. They are quite shy and will retreat into their shells when approached without sneaking. Feeding them mushrooms will make them produce snail slime, which can be used to make blocks and potions of extension. They can be bred with mushroom stew and suspicious stew. When a baby snail grows up, it drops a snail shell piece, which can be used to make snail shell chestplates.
Autumnity also has many new things for you to explore! You can visit the mod’s Wiki to see more details about the mod (https://wiki.minecraftabnormals.com/Autumnity).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Abnormals Core
How to Install Autumnity Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Autumnity-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!