Alaska Native Craft Mod 1.16.5 (adds new mobs, items and more for cold biomes!)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 65 views
Alaska Native Craft Mod 1.16.5 is a simple mod. It will add to Minecraft some new content for cold biomes in Minecraft.
First are the new creatures, Alaska Native Craft adds to Minecraft 3 new creatures that are:
• Seals: Appears in Ocean and River Biome. They can often be seen hunting fish.
• Ptarmigans: Quite similar to Parrot. They love to eat Seeds and will perch on your shoulder when you tame them.
• Moose: They roam around cold biomes.
Next are new tools, weapons and clothes:
• Harpoons: Weapons are quite similar to Trident. Can be used as a melee weapon as well as a ranged weapon. It can be combined with Leash using Anvil.
• Ulu: Melee weapon with modest stats. Mainly used as a Shear.
• Kuspuks: Can be used Dye to change color.
In addition, the mod also adds to Minecraft some new Berry types and a very interesting new item, Dogsleds. Dogsleds when placed next to a tamed wolf will attach to that dog. You can ride Dogsleds to move quickly in snowy environments.
Have fun playing the game!
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.