Adorn Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Decorative Blocks for Minecraft)By tmq ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 4,407 views
Adorn Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a decoration mod for Minecraft 1.16.1. Adorn added Minecraft various types of decorative blocks including tables, chairs, sofa, kitchen counter, drawers and chimneys!
Exactly below are the mods that Adorn added to Minecraft:
- 16 kinds of sofa with different colors! You can sit or sleep on the sofa.
- Kitchen compartments are made from different types of wood.
- Kitchen Cupboard is made from different types of wood. Kitchen Cupboard can be a storage cabinet. Right click on it to open it.
- Drawers are made of different types of wood. Drawers can be used to store items. Right click on it to open it.
- Columns (post) are made of wood and stone. These columns are quite similar to fences but you can jump over them.
- Types of Platform are made of wood and stone. Platform is a column with a plane above it.
- Step types are made of wood and stone.
- Tables and chairs are made of wood.
- Chimneys made of bricks or Prismarine.
- Trading Station: Trading Station can be used to exchange items with other players.
- Stone Torch!
Wish you all have fun playing games! You can use Roughly Enough Items mod to see the recipe of mod items!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.